Individuals who require or would benefit from specialized seating or mobility devices as a means to help improve comfort, posture, and their ability to perform daily activities may wish to consider our Seating and Mobility Clinic.
- Assessment for seating systems and wheeled mobility
- Consultation and professional development
- Fabricate supports in other seats, mobility, etc.
- Fabricate and/or order prescribed equipment
- Stability and support
- Postural alignment and motor control
- Performance of functional activities
- Self-esteem through provision of comfort and aesthetics
- Maximum independence
The seating and mobility clinic is available to clients up to the age of 21 years. Ongoing services may be available to current clients over 21 years, on a case by case basis.