Mr. Lex McCrindel accepted the award on behalf of Rotary Club of Windsor (1918). For over forty years the Rotary Club of Windsor (1918) has been actively involved with our Centre. In November of 1965 the Club commenced planning under the leadership of Rotarian Mr. John McGivney for a new facility providing integrated services for children with disabilities. The Children’s Rehabilitation Centre of Essex County opened its doors on June 26th, 1978. The Rotary Club of Windsor (1918) has actively supported our programs, services and equipment needs over the years to ensure that no child goes without service. Again, in 2007 they have come through at a pivotal time of need as the Centre now embarks on a long awaiting building expansion. We must raise $6 million locally to augment the $8 million provided by the Ministry of Children and Youth Services for our expanded facility. The Rotary Club of Windsor (1918) has committed to be our lead donor with a generous pledge of $1 million to our capital fundraising campaign.